Submission of articles on subjects of relevance to the journal is welcome at any time. Authors interested in submitting a paper, should send an abstract of the article using an online submission via website or via email. Submission should adhere to our guidelines.
Papers are accepted on the understanding that they are original work that has not been and will not be published elsewhere. All submissions will be peer reviewed. The editors have the final decision on publication. Papers on acceptance become the copyright of the journal. To assist publication, authors will be requested to submit a copy in Microsoft Word file of their final manuscript via email. The journal will be printed in black and white.
PREPARATION OF MANUSCRIPTS
1. JBSD accepts research/conceptual paper, short communications & reviews article.
2. All papers should adhere to the scope and policy of JBSD and should relate to social development.
3. Manuscripts should be typed double space (except for indented quotations), on A4 size paper using Times New Roman (Font 12) and should not be more than 20 pages.
4. Manuscripts should be organized in the following order:
RESEARCH / ORIGINAL ARTICLE
- Title (should be clear, descriptive and concise)
- Name of authors
- Complete postal address of affiliations
- E-mail address of the corresponding author
- Keywords (indexing terms): 3 – 5 items
- Research Methods
- Results and discussion
- Acknowledgements (additional information concerning research grants)
Review Article (It does not have a methods or a results section, no study to describe & no data to be analyzed)
1. Title (should be clear, descriptive and concise)
2. Introduction (where the topic or problem are introduced & previous research is described)
3. Discussion (main points are discussed)
4. Conclusion (article’s strengths & weaknesses)
TITLE AND SUBTITLES
Titles and subtitles should not be run within the text. They should be typed on a separate line without indentation. Use bold face, lower-case letter type for titles. Use italics letter type for subtitles.